Cryptosporidium is one of the most widespread intestinal parasites that primarily affect children globally. The disease leads to diarrhea that sustains for long term, leading to mortality among children with low immunity. The infectious disease is spread through Cryptosporidium (typically C. hominis and C. parvum), an enteric protozoon.
Cryptosporidium disease is spread through fecal-oral route via different means including human-to-human, cattle, food, water etc. Children in developing and low income countries are mostly affected by the disease. In developed countries, waterborne outbreaks lead to Cryptosporidium.
As the treatment options for Cryptosporidium are limited with nitazoxanide being administered for patients with good immunity levels. However, for patients with low immunity and for the AIDS affected patients, the effectiveness of drug is uncertain.
To meet the potential unmet demand for Cryptosporidium treatment and due to its widespread presence worldwide, ioGenetics Inc, Novartis AG and Romark Laboratories LC are conducting pre-clinical/ clinical trials for evaluating their therapeutic compounds.
The Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline guide presents complete overview of drugs currently being developed for Cryptosporidiosis (crypto). The pipeline review provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in preclinical, research, discovery, NDA/IND, pre registration, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 trials).
Drug development phase, current stage, mechanism of action, route of administration, orphan drug/ fast track/ other designations, drug class are provided for each of the Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline candidate.
Research and Development progress along with latest news related to each of the Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline candidates is included.
Major companies participating in therapeutic development of Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) are included in this pipeline report. Company wise pre-clinical and clinical products along with details of drug originator, co-developers/ licensors are provided.
Amid strong interest for cure of Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) from companies and institutes, the current research work serves as a reliable and comprehensive source of information of global Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) clinical and pre-clinical products.
The report assists in identifying potential upcoming companies and drugs in Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline market along with progress of each drug. It also enables users to formulate effective strategies to stay ahead of competition.
Information in the report is sourced from our proprietary platform, built through extensive primary and secondary research methodology. Data is presented in user friendly and ready to use format.
Scope of Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline report includes:
- Panorama of Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline markets including statistics on therapeutic drugs and companies involved
- Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) Pipeline candidates across various development phases including both pre-clinical, discovery and clinical stages are covered
- Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline candidates across various ‘Mechanism of Actions’ are also presented in the study
- Overview of companies participating in Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline with short introduction to their businesses and pipeline projects
- For each pipeline candidate, drug overview, details of mechanism of Action (MOA), originator, co-developer and licensee are provided.
- Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
- The pipeline study provides information on all ongoing and active projects and also presents the recent news associated with Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline therapeutics
- Get clear understanding of the entire Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline, with details on active projects
- Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
- Know the list of companies participating in global Cryptosporidiosis (crypto) pipeline along with progress of each of the company’s products and information on associations/collaborations/licensing data
- Get trial information for each pipeline product under development
- Understand the pipeline structure in terms of mechanism of Action, phase and company
1. Companies Investing in Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline include-
Number of Companies with Cryptosporidiosis projects in pre-clinical Development-
Number of Companies with Cryptosporidiosis projects in Clinical Development-
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Companies based in Americas
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Companies based in Europe
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Companies based in Asia Pacific
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Companies based in Rest of the World
2. Pipeline Candidates include-
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Agents in pre- clinical/ Discovery stage of Development
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Agents in Clinical Development stage
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Therapeutic Compounds received special status
Mechanism of Action of most pipeline Drugs-
Small molecules among the Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline agents
II. Insights into Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline
1. Disease Overview
Introduction to Cryptosporidiosis
Symptoms and Causes of Cryptosporidiosis
Treatment or Prevention Options for Cryptosporidiosis
2. Phase wise Pipeline Compounds
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline- Pre- Clinical/ Discovery stage Drugs
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline- Phase 1 stage Drugs
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline- Phase 2 stage Drugs
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline- Phase 3 stage Drugs
Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline- Pre-Registration stage Drugs
3. Company wise Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Compounds
4. Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
III. Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Compound Details
Name of the Therapeutic Agent
Co-Developer/ License Partner
Orphan Drug / Fast Track/ Designation
2. Drug Overview
3. Mechanism of Action
4. Current Status
5. Clinical Trial Details
IV. Cryptosporidiosis Pipeline Company Briefs
- ioGenetics Inc
- Novartis AG
- Romark, LC
1. Publisher’s Expertise
2. Research Methodology
3. Contact Information
Some of the sections depicted above may be removed or modified on the basis of information availability