Q-Fever is a flu like infectious disease caused by the bacteria- Coxiella burnetii. Farm animals- primarily cattle, sheep and goats that are infected by Q-Fever spread the disease to humans, who acquire it through air.
The disease prevalence is relatively low with an estimated less than 200 cases reported in the US. Further, around 90% of the conditions are mild.
Most of the times, patients do not require any medication but if not cured in two weeks, Q- Fever patients are typically given doxycycline antibiotic.
Two companies- Aradigm Corp and EpiVax are working on Q-Fever pipeline. Both the compounds currently under development are for prevention of Q-Fever.
The Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline guide presents complete overview of drugs currently being developed for Q-Fever (Query Fever). The pipeline review provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in preclinical, research, discovery, NDA/IND, pre registration, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 trials).
Drug development phase, current stage, mechanism of action, route of administration, orphan drug/ fast track/ other designations, drug class are provided for each of the Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline candidate.
Research and Development progress along with latest news related to each of the Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline candidates is included.
Major companies participating in therapeutic development of Q-Fever (Query Fever) are included in this pipeline report. Company wise pre-clinical and clinical products along with details of drug originator, co-developers/ licensors are provided.
Amid strong interest for cure of Q-Fever (Query Fever) from companies and institutes, the current research work serves as a reliable and comprehensive source of information of global Q-Fever (Query Fever) clinical and pre-clinical products.
The report assists in identifying potential upcoming companies and drugs in Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline market along with progress of each drug. It also enables users to formulate effective strategies to stay ahead of competition.
Information in the report is sourced from our proprietary platform, built through extensive primary and secondary research methodology. Data is presented in user friendly and ready to use format.
Scope of Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline report includes:
- Panorama of Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline markets including statistics on therapeutic drugs and companies involved
- Q-Fever (Query Fever) Pipeline candidates across various development phases including both pre-clinical, discovery and clinical stages are covered
- Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline candidates across various ‘Mechanism of Actions’ are also presented in the study
- Overview of companies participating in Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline with short introduction to their businesses and pipeline projects
- For each pipeline candidate, drug overview, details of mechanism of Action (MOA), originator, co-developer and licensee are provided.
- Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
- The pipeline study provides information on all ongoing and active projects and also presents the recent news associated with Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline therapeutics
- Get clear understanding of the entire Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline, with details on active projects
- Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
- Know the list of companies participating in global Q-Fever (Query Fever) pipeline along with progress of each of the company’s products and information on associations/collaborations/licensing data
- Get trial information for each pipeline product under development
- Understand the pipeline structure in terms of mechanism of Action, phase and company
1. Companies Investing in Q-Fever Pipeline include-
Number of Companies with Q-Fever projects in pre-clinical Development-
Number of Companies with Q-Fever projects in Clinical Development-
Q-Fever Pipeline Companies based in Americas
Q-Fever Pipeline Companies based in Europe
Q-Fever Pipeline Companies based in Asia Pacific
Q-Fever Pipeline Companies based in Rest of the World
2. Pipeline Candidates include-
Q-Fever Pipeline Agents in pre- clinical/ Discovery stage of Development
Q-Fever Pipeline Agents in Clinical Development stage
Q-Fever Pipeline Therapeutic Compounds received special status
Mechanism of Action of most pipeline Drugs-
Small molecules among the Q-Fever Pipeline agents
II. Insights into Q-Fever Pipeline
1. Disease Overview
Introduction to Q-Fever
Symptoms and Causes of Q-Fever
Treatment or Prevention Options for Q-Fever
2. Phase wise Pipeline Compounds
Q-Fever Pipeline- Pre- Clinical/ Discovery stage Drugs
Q-Fever Pipeline- Phase 1 stage Drugs
Q-Fever Pipeline- Phase 2 stage Drugs
Q-Fever Pipeline- Phase 3 stage Drugs
Q-Fever Pipeline- Pre-Registration stage Drugs
3. Company wise Q-Fever Pipeline Compounds
4. Q-Fever Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
III. Q-Fever Pipeline Compound Details
- Q fever vaccine
Name of the Therapeutic Agent
Co-Developer/ License Partner
Orphan Drug / Fast Track/ Designation
2. Drug Overview
3. Mechanism of Action
4. Current Status
5. Clinical Trial Details
IV. Q-Fever Pipeline Company Briefs
- Aradigm Corporation
- EpiVax Inc
1. Publisher’s Expertise
2. Research Methodology
3. Contact Information
Some of the sections depicted above may be removed or modified on the basis of information availability