Rubella virus is one of the key types of infectious conditions causing birth defects. Further, annually, over 100,000 children are born with congenital rubella syndrome (CRS). Africa and South East Asia report incidences of Rubella infection cases. Successful vaccination has restricted the spread of Rubella. However, limited drug therapy options exist for the treatment.
Mild fever and headache, large lymph nodes and rashes are common symptoms of Rubella but these often appear after two to three weeks of being infected.
Due to low costs, the returns for vaccines are much higher. Accordingly, five companies are working on developing vaccines for Rubella. Biological E Limited, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Indian Immunologicals Ltd, Japan Vaccine Co Ltd and Zydus Cadila are currently working on developing new therapeutic compounds for treatment or prevention of Rubella.
The Rubella (German measles) pipeline guide presents complete overview of drugs currently being developed for Rubella (German measles). The pipeline review provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in preclinical, research, discovery, NDA/IND, pre registration, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 trials).
Drug development phase, current stage, mechanism of action, route of administration, orphan drug/ fast track/ other designations, drug class are provided for each of the Rubella (German measles) pipeline candidate.
Research and Development progress along with latest news related to each of the Rubella (German measles) pipeline candidates is included.
Major companies participating in therapeutic development of Rubella (German measles) are included in this pipeline report. Company wise pre-clinical and clinical products along with details of drug originator, co-developers/ licensors are provided.
Amid strong interest for cure of Rubella (German measles) from companies and institutes, the current research work serves as a reliable and comprehensive source of information of global Rubella (German measles) clinical and pre-clinical products.
The report assists in identifying potential upcoming companies and drugs in Rubella (German measles) pipeline market along with progress of each drug. It also enables users to formulate effective strategies to stay ahead of competition.
Information in the report is sourced from our proprietary platform, built through extensive primary and secondary research methodology. Data is presented in user friendly and ready to use format.
Scope of Rubella (German measles) pipeline report includes:
- Panorama of Rubella (German measles) pipeline markets including statistics on therapeutic drugs and companies involved
- Rubella (German measles) Pipeline candidates across various development phases including both pre-clinical, discovery and clinical stages are covered
- Rubella (German measles) pipeline candidates across various ‘Mechanism of Actions’ are also presented in the study
- Overview of companies participating in Rubella (German measles) pipeline with short introduction to their businesses and pipeline projects
- For each pipeline candidate, drug overview, details of mechanism of Action (MOA), originator, co-developer and licensee are provided.
- Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
- The pipeline study provides information on all ongoing and active projects and also presents the recent news associated with Rubella (German measles) pipeline therapeutics
- Get clear understanding of the entire Rubella (German measles) pipeline, with details on active projects
- Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
- Know the list of companies participating in global Rubella (German measles) pipeline along with progress of each of the company’s products and information on associations/collaborations/licensing data
- Get trial information for each pipeline product under development
- Understand the pipeline structure in terms of mechanism of Action, phase and company
1. Companies Investing in Rubella Pipeline include-
Number of Companies with Rubella projects in pre-clinical Development-
Number of Companies with Rubella projects in Clinical Development-
Rubella Pipeline Companies based in Americas
Rubella Pipeline Companies based in Europe
Rubella Pipeline Companies based in Asia Pacific
Rubella Pipeline Companies based in Rest of the World
2. Pipeline Candidates include-
Rubella Pipeline Agents in pre- clinical/ Discovery stage of Development
Rubella Pipeline Agents in Clinical Development stage
Rubella Pipeline Therapeutic Compounds received special status
Mechanism of Action of most pipeline Drugs-
Small molecules among the Rubella Pipeline agents
II. Insights into Rubella Pipeline
1. Disease Overview
Introduction to Rubella
Symptoms and Causes of Rubella
Treatment or Prevention Options for Rubella
2. Phase wise Pipeline Compounds
Rubella Pipeline- Pre- Clinical/ Discovery stage Drugs
Rubella Pipeline- Phase 1 stage Drugs
Rubella Pipeline- Phase 2 stage Drugs
Rubella Pipeline- Phase 3 stage Drugs
Rubella Pipeline- Pre-Registration stage Drugs
3. Company wise Rubella Pipeline Compounds
4. Rubella Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
III. Rubella Pipeline Compound Details
- measles-rubella (MR) vaccine
- measles(Schwarz)-mumps(RIT 4385)-rubella(Wistar RA 27/3) vaccine
- Measles Rubella Vaccine
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella-Varicella vaccine
Name of the Therapeutic Agent
Co-Developer/ License Partner
Orphan Drug / Fast Track/ Designation
2. Drug Overview
3. Mechanism of Action
4. Current Status
5. Clinical Trial Details
IV. Rubella Pipeline Company Briefs
- Biological E Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Indian Immunologicals Ltd
- Japan Vaccine Co Ltd
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd
1. Publisher’s Expertise
2. Research Methodology
3. Contact Information
Some of the sections depicted above may be removed or modified on the basis of information availability