The study is based on 52.8 million analyzed mentions in international media containing print, online and social media in connection with ten premium car brands. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) show different aspects of premium car brand reputation in comparison.
Analyzed brands: Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Tesla, Volvo.
Method: mentions in about 15,000 international print, 750,000 online, and 250 million social media in seven languages have been analyzed for the study.
Period of analysis: February 2017 – January 2018
Region: seven language areas (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
Calculations: Rankings and statistical Reputation Positioning
Study in numbers:
- 52.8 million analyzed mentions for 10 brands
- 3.6 million evaluative statements
- 10 positive and 10 negative characteristics within brand promoter score
- 17 brand perception drivers
- 9 core values per brand
- 10 reputation risks issues per brand
- 3 sustainability aspects with each several sub aspects: ecological, economical, social
1. Management Summary
2. Research Design
3. Media Presence
4. Brand Health
5. Brand Promoter Score
6. Brand Perception
7. Brand Strategy
8. Reputation Risk
9. Brand Sustainability
10. Reputation Positioning