Rising incidence rate of the heart diseases such as sick sinus syndrome, cardiac arrest, and bradycardia worldwide are driving the growing of CRT devices market. The demand for invasive techniques in treatment of the heart diseases is increased and changes in the life style are likely to boost the growth of this market. Additional, growing geriatric patients worldwide is likely to support the growth of the market. Moreover, technological advancements and rising awareness of the CRT devices are driving the market of the CRT devices. On the other hand, surgical site infection, failure in delivering the optimum therapy when it is needed, sensitivity towards the device material are the risk associated CRT devices that are likely to hamper the growth of CRT devices market.
North America is expected to be the largest market for CRT devices, followed by Europe. There is an intense competition among these region. North America accounted for the highest market share owing to presence of advance healthcare infrastructure in the countries like U.S and Canada. The demand for advance technology, increasing growth of geriatric population suffering from cardiac and increasing awareness concerning the treatment of heart failure dysfunction has boosted the market in this region. The U.K. and Germany are the largest revenue generating countries in Europe region. Moreover, product approval and well established healthcare infrastructure are expected to drive the growth in the Europe CRT device market.
The report on cardiac resynchronization therapy devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cardiac resynchronization therapy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cardiac resynchronization therapy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cardiac resynchronization therapy devices market is segmented on the basis of product.
Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Product
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemakers (CRT-P)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-D)
- Abbott Laboratories
- St. Jude Medical
- LivaNova Plc
- Boston Scientific
- Cook Group, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of cardiac resynchronization therapy devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in cardiac resynchronization therapy devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global cardiac resynchronization therapy devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market
4. Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Product
4.1. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemakers (CRT-P)
4.2. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-D)
5. Global Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Region 2018-2024
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Product
5.1.2. North America Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Product
5.2.2. Europe Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Product
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Product
5.4.2. RoW Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.2. Abbott Laboratories
6.3. St. Jude Medical
6.4. Livanova PLC
6.5. Boston Scientific
6.7. Cook Group Inc.
6.8. Johnson & Johnson