This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with viral microbiome research and thermal management. It also focuses on innovations in smart office, radio active batteries, and coatings. Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Viral Microbiome Research, Heat Generation, Sensors, Batteries, and Coatings
Advancements in Viral Microbiome Research, Thermal Management, Smart Office, Batteries, and Coatings
- Analysis of Viral Microbiome in Intestinal Inflammatory Disorders
- Semiconductor Chip Helps Manage Heat Generation
- Sensor-based Platform for Personalized Workplace Environment
- Nuclear Battery that Produces 10-fold More Power
- Development of Hybrid Dispersions for Creating VOC-free Waterborne Coatings