This Genetic Technology TOE depicts new life sciences trends across digital targeted therapeutic platforms. Human genetics, antibody therapies, digital oncology platforms, among others, are profiled. The clinical trials scenario for FoundationOne Platform is along depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Keywords: Digital therapy, human genetics, oncology, digital oncology, antibody, precision medicine
1. Advancements in Digital and Targeted Treatment Platforms
- Fueling Digital Therapy Platforms
- Leveraging Human Genetics for Drug Target Discovery
- Enabling Affordable Antibody Therapies
- Merging Precision Oncology Platforms for Personalized Healthcare
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Analysis of Completed/Ongoing Clinical Trials for FoundationOne Platform
- Key Contacts