The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles innovations in orthobiologics, artificial intelligence in medical diagnosis, non-invasive health monitoring, and cybersecurity for medical devices. Innovations in focus include a supercomputer to understand the functioning of the brain, ECG patch for atrial fibrillation diagnosis, through-the-skin monitoring of renal function, bone-grafting technology using small peptides, and use of machine vision and artificial intelligence for faster blood testing.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry
- Supercomputer to Understand the Functioning of the Brain
- 100% Clinical Success Rate in Total Artificial Heart Implantations
- ECG Patch for Atrial Fibrillation Diagnosis
- Machine Learning for Antibody Literature Search
- Sound Waves to Turn Neural Circuits On and Off
- Delivering Visibility and Preventing Security Threats to Medical Devices
- Through-the-skin Monitoring of Renal Function
- Bone-grafting Technology Using Small Peptides
- Machine Vision and Artificial Intelligence for Faster Blood Testing
- Prevention of Skin Complications Among Patients Using Ostomy Bags
- Database of Key Industry Participants