This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in biofuels, composting, waste tire management, vertical farming, and renewable energy. The TOE also focuses on the development of various innovative and sustainable processes that utilize renewable feedstock for the generation of fuels, which can be used in energy applications.
Additionally, the TOE also talks about automated vertical farming techniques, which can help in conserving energy and power used in vertical farming. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of composting technologies in order to generate high quality soil amendments.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Keywords: Windrow composting, cryogenic milling, torrefaction, microcontrollers, micro algal biofuels, waste tyres
Recent Developments in Biofuels, Renewable Energy, Vertical Farming, Composting, and Waste Tire Management
- Algal Degradation of Plant Substrates to Produce Biofuels
- Automated Irrigation in Vertical Farming Systems Based on Microcontrollers
- Torrefaction of Biomass to Generate Renewable Energy
- Utilization of Windrow Composting Technique to Produce High-quality Soil Amendments
- Cryogenic Milling of Waste Tires to Generate Recycled Rubber with a Wide Range of Applications
- Industry Contacts