One of the most powerful tools organizations possess is their ability to make effective decisions. When organizations implement well thought out decisions, they are often able to solve critical problems and align their decisions with strategic goals. This level of pro-activity propels organizations toward the fulfillment of their mission, goals, and strategic objectives.
Objectives of the Presentation
- A strategic decision making process that organizations can easily implement
- To identify traps that prevent organizations from making strategic decisions
- How to effectively communicate decisions throughout the organization
- Discover why it is necessary to shift from reactive to proactive when managing your career and workload
- Introduce you to a proven strategic planning method for your career
- Create a plan that will keep you organized and prepared for any career transition
- Teach you how to implement your career plan to ensure future success
Why Should you Attend
In this webinar, you will learn how to apply strategic decision-making processes in order to minimize risk and choose the best course of action for the project, team, the organization, and you. You'll learn the steps necessary in making strategic decisions align with business objectives as well as how to address a range of challenges that every leader encounters.
Claudette Rowley Coaching & Consulting
Claudette Rowley is a cultural integration consultant with 25 years of experience in Organizational Design. With her 5-Step Cultural Integration Design methodology, she helps executive leaders retain and increase the value of their business during an acquisition, sale or other significant organizational change.
She is an excellent strategic planner with a knack for building collaborative executive leadership teams to boost business performance and increase employee engagement.
For the last fifteen years, Claudette has consulted, trained and coached executive leaders and management teams at Fortune 1000 companies, small businesses and start-ups around how to create a workplace culture that delivers effective business results.
Claudette holds a Master of Social Work degree from the University of Michigan, a certification from the Coaches Training Institute, and the Professional Certified Coach credential through the International Coach Federation. She has completed additional training in organizational development, the Predictable Success business life cycle model, conflict resolution, mediation and relationship systems coaching.
Who will Benefit
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
- Departmental Managers
- Project managers
- Leaders in any capacity