"The device market is fragmented and is continuously evolving across verticals. Vendors should commit to continuous technology development to help operators to remain competitive in their respective markets."
IoT device management (DM) is an important service to support scalable and secure IoT operations. This report forecasts the adoption of device management platforms (DMPs) as measured by the number of devices and the spend on vendor platforms such as those offered by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Sierra Wireless, Software AG and Telit.
This report provides:
- base-year 2017 analysis and 9-year forecasts for the IoT device management market worldwide for eight regions
- forecasts of spending by operators on device management platforms sourced from third-party vendors (or external device management platforms)
- analysis of the key trends as well as drivers and challenges for IoT device management platform adoption
- recommendations for vendors in the IoT device management market.
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP)
- Emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- North America (NA)
- Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Western Europe (WE)
- Managed IoT devices worldwide
- Total spend on IoT device management platforms for cellular and LPWA connected devices
- Total operator spend on external IoT devices management platforms
- Operator spend on external IoT devices management platforms by region