The optimistic forecast about the development of relations with the US has not come to pass. Not only Western sanctions have not been lifted, but they have been made even heavier.
The latest “strike” was inclusion of Russian legal entities and individuals in an SDN list. There are not many fuel and energy companies on the list, but there are persons on it who are significant for the industry. Besides, the list is definitely not closed.
Our report will explain what exact projects have already been frozen. How the new sanctions work. Where Russian companies look for funding. Whether non-residents are scared. How the industry views and experiences sanctions. Whether they have become a disaster.
In the report you will find answers to the following questions:
The impact of sanctions on the financial position of Russian companies
- How sanctions have affected lending support for Russian oil and gas corporations
- Where companies get resources for investment
Sanctions and upstream
- Analysis of launched greenfield projects: why sanctions have so far not affected production
- What will happen next: to the Bazhenov, Domanik, and Khadum formations, the continental shelf
- New technological solutions: sanctions a brake or a catalyst?
- How quickly is proprietary technology for producing hard-to-recover reserves being created in Russia?
Participation of Western investors in upstream oil projects in Russia
- Are non-residents fleeing?
- A map of active projects
Fire at pipelines
- The gas industry under sanctions
- The impact of sanctions on gas production and especially export
- The US fight against pipeline projects
- Why have sanctions not been imposed on LNG production technologies?
The fight for the oil service market in the context of sanctions
- Dependence on foreign service companies
- The proportion of foreign equipment in the Russian oil and gas industry
A medium-term forecast of developments
All materials and sources used for issuing each report are thoroughly verified and analyzed by experts. The information is based on industry statistics, data of oil and gas companies, information of federal and regional mass-media, materials of conferences and round tables.
The analyst has pored on the following goals:
- Analyses of oil & gas and power industries, political risks within the energy sector, geopolitical problems in connection with the production of hydrocarbons and their supply to the global market, strategic development of companies, new production and transportation projects
- Consulting on the influence of political factors on the oil & gas business, decision-making within Russian energy companies and government bodies dealing with the energy industry
- Development of energy business concepts in Russia
- PR services for oil & gas corporations
- Analysis of images and reputations of energy corporations