1 of 1
The 5 Key Questions Addressed by this Report:
- How many physicians were reached by Primacare through reportable promotional activity in 2017 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Prenatal Vitamin market?
- What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend for each type of activity?
- How does Avion Pharma's depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Obstetrics/Gynecology) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
- How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Primacare throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
- Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Primacare in 2017?
- The author leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than four years of longitudinal data is available - covering payments to more than 975,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
- Over 700 paid interactions across 600 physicians made on behalf of Primacare were carefully examined to support our analysis.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 1