This month we focus on Colombia, which welcomed its new president, Iván Duque, to office in early August. We also analyze what political events have impacted our business sectors over the past four weeks in the key economies in Latin America. As always, please listen to the podcast, a detailed monthly complement to our report.
3. Colombia: Duque Takes Office on Stormy Day
4. Mexico: AMLO Outlines Infrastructure Plans
5. Brazil: Alckmin Can’t Seem to Gain Ground
6. Chile: Moody’s Downgrades Chile, but Economy Remains Hot
7. Argentina: New Scandal Rocks Political Class
8. Peru: New Funding Process Could Slow Projects
9. Latam in Figures