This issue of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers innovations in antifouling coatings, deposition techniques, and anti-fog coatings. The coatings can be used in a variety of applications such as medical, textiles, building & construction, food & beverages, marine, and automotive. One of the coatings profiled in the TOE is for applying on windows for effective air conditioning.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Advances in Antifouling Coatings, Deposition Techniques, and Anti-fog Coatings
- Coating on Windows that Can Effectively Air Condition a House
- Coating that Has the Ability to Reduce Biofouling and Corrosion on Ships and Vessels
- Coating Technology Capable of Coating Large Structures
- Anti-fog Coating that Has Dynamic Property Under Harsh Conditions
- Antifouling Coating Developed from Shellfish Waste
2. Key Contacts