A map and comprehensive guide to the world's LNG industry.
- Gas pipelines (existing, under construction or planned or proposed)
- LNG export plants by status (existing, under construction, planned or proposed, speculative)
- LNG import terminals by status (existing, under construction, planned or proposed, speculative)
For export plants the following information is provided: status, start-up year, operator, shareholders, capacity (m t/y), no of trains, process method, gas fields.
For import terminals the following information is provided: status; start-up year (plus expansions, if any), operator and receiving source.
- Global LNG trade and contracts
- US Exports
- China Imports
- Spot & short-term versus Total LNG trade
- Average contracts
- World trade detailing exports and imports by region in billion cm from 2007 - 2016 including 2017 and 2018 start-up projects
- Global LNG supply and demand by region
- World export plants and world import terminals by capacity (as at March 2018)
- Global LNG import terminal storage capacity (including World LNG storage versus Underground gas storage)
Inset maps show:
- Existing and future LNG importing and exporting countries (as at March 2018)
- United States importing terminals and exporting plants by key states
- Qatar and UAE exporting plants
- Chinese importing terminals
- Southwest European importing terminals
- Japanese importing terminals
- East Mediterranean importing terminals and exporting plants
- Size: 1,470mm x 891mm
- Style: Landscape
- Scale: 1, 23,000,000
Please Note: PDFs may not be printed or saved. However, the publisher does allow screen shots to be used for internal presentation purposes only. Full instructions are available on the PDFs.
If you require a printed copy please select either folded or rolled.