The researcher is pleased to present its 2018 in-depth analysis of the global Automotive OEM Coatings market. This report focuses specifically on the OEM segment for each country.
The in-depth reports focus on the top country markets worldwide for automotive coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values.
The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for automotive coatings, with 2017 as the base year and forecasts to 2022.
The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country, backed up by thorough secondary research and an in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
- Market volumes in metric tonnes (2011-2022)
- Market values in EUR, USD and local currency (2016 and 2017)
- Market shares by company in volume (2016 and 2017)
- Chemistry breakdown: Pure acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, others (2011-2022)
- Technology breakdown: Water-based, solvent-based, powder (2011-2022)
- Functional layer breakdown: E-coat, primer, basecoat, clearcoat (2011-2022)
- Type of vehicle: Passenger, light commercial, others(2011-2022)
- Value breakdown by: Chemistry, technology and functional layer (2016 and 2017)
Purchasers of the full regional report or at least 5 country volumes will automatically receive complementary access to our Database.
IT Coatings Background
1.1 IT - Background - Overview
1.2 Key Figures
1.3 Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
1.4.1/2 Imp/Exp: SB Polyesters
1.4.3/4 Imp/Exp: SB Acrylics & Vinyls
1.4.5/6 Imp/Exp: SB Polymers
1.4.7/8 Imp/Exp: WB Acrylics & Vinyls
1.4.9/10 Imp/Exp: WB Polymers
1.4.11/Imp/Exp: Other Paints & Varnishes
Foreword - Automotive Coatings
1.1 Foreword - Industrial Wood Coatings
IT Automotive Sector
1.1 IT - Automotive Sector Overview
1.2 Automotive Production
1.3 Vehicles in Use
IT Automotive OEM Coatings
1.1 IT - Market Overview
1.2 Historical and Forecasts: Automotive OEM
1.3.1 Prices and Market Values
1.3.2 Prices and Values by Application System
1.3.3 Prices and Values by Resin Type
1.3.4 Prices and Values by Functional Layer
1.4.1 Application System: Historical and Forecasts
1.4.2 Resin Type: Historical and Forecasts
1.4.3 Functional Layers: Historical and Forecasts
1.4.4 Vehicle Type: Historical and Forecasts
1.5 Market Shares: Automotive OEM