This Genetic Technology TOE depicts life sciences trends in therapeutics for Duchenne's muscular dystrophy. The topics covered range from gene editing approaches to breakthrough muscle-on-a-chip innovations.
Clinical trial analysis of important investigational therapeutics for Duchenne muscular dystrophy is also presented.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- CRISPR-based therapeutics
- Muscle-on-a-Chip Platform
Recent Advances in Development of Novel Therapeutics for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- CRISPR-based Therapeutic in Development for Duchenne Muscular Dystophy
- Multiple Treatment Development for Diverse DMD Population
- Solid Biosciences’ IGNITE DMD Clinical Trial to Resume
- Muscle-on-a-chip Platform for DMD Target Discovery
Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis of Important Investigational Therapeutics for Duchenne Muscular Dystophy
- Key Contacts