The Cold Chain Logistics Market was worth 202.95 Billion USD in 2017 and is estimated to reach 494.47 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period.
Growth by Region
North America is expected to dominate the Global Cold Chain Logistics Market during the forecasted period followed by Asia-Pacific region, Europe.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- The increase in the organized retail & food service industry market and upsurge in export demand for processed and frozen foods lead to the growth of Global Cold Chain Logistics market.
- High cost of transportation and problems faced of customs clearance across borders restrain the market growth.
In 2016, United States Cold Storage, Inc. (U.S) purchased the warehouse and assets of CFC Logistics Inc. from Clemens Food Group.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
5.1. Refrigerated storage
5.2. Refrigerated transport
6. Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Temperature Type
7. Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7.1. Fruits & vegetables
7.2. Bakery & confectionery products
7.3. Dairy & frozen desserts
7.4. Fish, meat, and seafood products
8. Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8.1. North America
8.4. Latin America
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.6. South Africa
8.8. Saudi Arabia
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Americold Logistics
10.2. SSI SCHAEFER
10.3. Preferred Freezer Services
10.4. Burris Logistics
10.6. Lineage Logistics Holding LLC
10.7. AGRO Merchants Group, LLC
10.8. NewCold Cooperatief U.A.
10.10. Gruppo Marconi Logistica Integrata
10.11. BioStorage Technologies, Inc
10.12. Nichirei Logistics Group, Inc.
10.13. OOCL Logistics
10.14. JWD Group
10.15. CWT Limited
10.16. SCG Logistics
10.17. X2 Group
10.18. Best Cold Chain Co.
10.20. Crystal Logistic Cool Chain Ltd
11. Industry Structure
11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global Cold Chain Logistics Market - Road Ahead
- Americold Logistics
- SSI SCHAEFER
- Preferred Freezer Services
- Burris Logistics
- Lineage Logistics Holding LLC
- AGRO Merchants Group, LLC
- NewCold Cooperatief U.A.
- Gruppo Marconi Logistica Integrata
- BioStorage Technologies, Inc
- Nichirei Logistics Group, Inc.
- OOCL Logistics
- JWD Group
- CWT Limited
- SCG Logistics
- X2 Group
- Best Cold Chain Co.
- Crystal Logistic Cool Chain Ltd