During the session you will learn, how to conduct effective interviews by choosing the most relevant questions and analyzing candidates as per your organizational goals.
Objectives of the Presentation:
- Getting a clear picture of your interviewing goals
- How to effectively prepare to conduct candidate interviews
- 8 essentials interviewing skills
- How to choose appropriate questions and questioning techniques based on goals and criteria
- Questioning approaches to avoid
- Questions interviewees are likely to ask so you can be prepared to respond
- Common interviewer bias errors to avoid
- Key listening (and interpretation!) skills for conducing effective interviews
- Tips for effectively comparing applicants
- Additional tips and techniques to utilize for effective interviewing
- Decision making/selection criteria
Why Should you Attend
Going beyond the basics of what not to ask interviewees, the webinar "Interviewing Skills for Supervisors: Keys to Conducting Effective Candidate Interviews" focuses on what you really need to know to conduct revealing interviews to help identify people who not only have the skills you need, but who are truly also the best fit for your company and your specific staffing goals while also complying with applicable laws and the principles of equal employment opportunity (EEO).
The webinar will provide you with a clear vision and strategy of interviewing candidates and selecting the most suitable one for your organization without any confusion. The webinar discusses techniques that every skilled interviewer must apply to the hiring process.
Ms Mary Gormandy White,
MTI Business Solutions
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, an Alabama-based business consulting and corporate training firm. Mary specializes in HR, management, leadership and Everything DiSC training and consulting services. She has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, management, leadership, communication, customer service, Everything DiSC and more. Mary works with a wide variety of clients throughout the U.S., teaches PHR/SPHR and SHRM-CP/SCP certification preparation courses, is an Everything DiSC certified trainer, and frequently speaks at conferences and association meetings nationwide. Mary is the author of 101 Human Resource Management Tips and 101 Successful PR Campaign Tips in the LifeTips book series and also works as a writer, editor, "HR Matters" blogger and social networking specialist with http://www.LoveToKnow.com. Her professional background includes extensive experience in operations management, HR, training design & development and public relations.
Who will Benefit:
- HR professionals
- Talent acquisition professionals
- Staffing professionals
- Business owners
- Project managers
- Selection committee members
- Other professionals involved in candidate interviewing and selection