+353-1-416-8900REST OF WORLD
+44-20-3973-8888REST OF WORLD
1-917-300-0470EAST COAST U.S
1-800-526-8630U.S. (TOLL FREE)

PRINTER FRIENDLY

China Transportation Sector Report 2018 2nd Quarter - Product Image

China Transportation Sector Report 2018 2nd Quarter

  • ID: 4656002
  • Report
  • Region: China
  • 78 pages
  • EMIS, An ISI Emerging Markets Group Company
1 of 4

FEATURED COMPANIES

  • Air China Ltd
  • China COSCO
  • Daqin Railway Co Ltd
  • MORE
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the transportation sector for China. This research presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.

What this report allows you to do:
  • Understand the key elements at play in the transportation sector in China
  • Access forecasts for growth in the sector
  • View key passenger and freight traffic for the sector in China
  • Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
  • Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
  • Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
  • Assess market share by type of transport (e.g. railways, airlines, shipping)
  • Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
  • View M&A activity and major deals
  • Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
  • Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. road, rail and water), as well as transport infrastructure.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 4

FEATURED COMPANIES

  • Air China Ltd
  • China COSCO
  • Daqin Railway Co Ltd
  • MORE
01 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
  • Sector in Numbers
  • Sector Overview
  • Sector Snapshot
  • Driving Forces
  • Restraining Forces
02 SECTOR IN FOCUS
  • Quarterly Update
  • Focus Point - China Transportation Sector Q1 2018
  • Quarterly Summary
  • Sector Outlook
  • Sector Highlights
  • Main Sector Indicators
  • Top M&A Deals
  • M&A Activity
03 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
  • Railways Highlights
  • Competition Elements in Railways
  • Airlines Highlights
  • Competition Elements in Airlines
  • Shipping Highlights
  • Competition Elements in Shipping
  • Top Listed Companies
04 COMPANIES IN FOCUS
  • China Southern Airlines Co Ltd
  • Air China Ltd
  • China Eastern Airlines Co Ltd
  • China COSCO
  • Daqin Railway Co Ltd
05 REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
  • Railway Policy
  • Mid- and Long-Term Railway Network Plan
  • Foreign Investment
  • Airline Policies
  • Shipping Policies
06 RAIL TRANSPORT
  • Focus Point - Railway Freight Traffic
  • Highlights
  • High-Speed Railway
  • Length in Operation
  • Passenger Transport
  • Freight Transport
07 AIR TRANSPORT
  • Focus Point - Airlines
  • Highlights
  • Passenger Transport
  • Freight Transport
08 WATER TRANSPORT
  • Focus Point - Waterway Freight Total Turnover
  • Highlights
  • Passenger and Freight Transport
09 ROAD TRANSPORT
  • Focus Point - Highway Passenger Traffic
  • Highlights
  • Passenger and Freight Transport
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
3 of 4

Loading
LOADING...

4 of 4

FEATURED COMPANIES

  • Air China Ltd
  • China COSCO
  • Daqin Railway Co Ltd
  • MORE
China’s passenger traffic decreased for the ninth consecutive quarter, falling by 5.4% y/y to 4.5bn people in the first three months of 2018. The decline came as the highway subsector, which accounted for 78% of the total traffic, registered a 8.5% y/y fall in the numbers to 3.5bn people. Falling road tolls prompted more people to use their own cars for traveling. Passenger traffic by private cars in Q1 2018 grew by 10.3% y/y, according to a report by the transport ministry. Despite the fall in traffic, the total passenger turnover in the first three months of 2018 climbed by 2.4% y/y to 855bn person-km, driven by a growth in the air and railway transport subsectors. Passenger turnover in the air subsector during this period grew by 12.7% y/y to 258bn person-km and the railway subsector registered a 2.9% y/y rise to 352bn person-km.
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
5 of 4
  • China Southern Airlines Co Ltd
  • Air China Ltd
  • China Eastern Airlines Co Ltd
  • China COSCO
  • Daqin Railway Co Ltd
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
Adroll
adroll