The Economic Forecast for 2019. Economic indicators for 2019 in light of critical risk factors are discussed in general.
1. International trade instability.
2. Domestic cultural instability.
3. US monetary policy.
6. Digital currencies.
Since these risks are not evenly distributed. Which sectors and geographies will be less risky, safer (and thus more profitable) than others are detailed. Also discussed is where to look and what to look for with respect to certain American political institutions and commercial entities and finally, timing and synchronicity.
Many economists, billionaires, millionaires, and market experts are forecasting a US economic recession within a couple of years. Other economists are claiming the US economy is "unusually solid, not a bear or a bull, but more like a Rhinoceros."
An essential economic forecast for anyone wanting more insight on the economic outlook for 2019. We provide summaries covering 1995-2018, with forecasts from 2019 to 2020.
The Creative Investment Research Fully Adjusted Return Forecast for 2019 provides a detailed financial forecast, in an easily digestible format.
Reasons to Buy
- This report is an essential forecast of the world’s largest economy for marketing, banking and finance professionals worldwide
- Packed with data, this report includes investment and business outlook summaries along with a general economic overview and analysis.
- Compiled from the aurhor’s extensive track record provides the basis for this research.
- The historical profile of the US economy is reviewed
- The Investment Summary provides a quick buy or sell suggestion for each sector.
- By reviewing non-financial social performance indicators, the unique nature of the current state of the economy is described. By identifying key social performance indicators, we describe unique metrics which others will begin to use to detail US social performance.