This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with dyslexia research and lithium-carbon dioxide batteries. It also focuses on innovations in carbon capture utilization and storage, machine learning, and bio-gasoline production.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Dyslexia Research, Lithium-carbon Dioxide Batteries, Machine Learning, and Bio-gasoline Production
- Grey Matter Link to Overcoming Dyslexia
- Lithium-carbon Dioxide Batteries Made from Emissions Captured from Power Plants
- Developing Smooth Edges for Animated Objects with Minimal Manual Inputs
- Using Machine Learning to Predict Results of Chemical Reactions
- Method for Integration of Bio-gasoline Production into Petrorefineries