The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry. Some of the profiles covered include development of an augmented reality-based surgical imaging, mobile X-ray, rapid diagnostic tests, nano-particle for detecting deep tissue diseases, a hand-held intra-oral X-ray system, and an image-guided radiation therapy.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in the Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Technologies Industry
- Nanoparticles for Detecting Deep Tissue Diseases
- E-nose Module to Detect Cancer Biomarkers in Exhaled Breath
- Personalized 3D Computational Models to Manage Arrhythmias
- Hand-held Navigation Device for Orthopedic Implant Alignment
- MRI-guided Radiation Therapy for Precision Oncology Treatment
- Rapid Detection of Infectious Disease and Antibiotic Resistance
- Deep Learning Powers Image Analysis for Medical Image Interpretation
- Portable Microscope to Detect Sub-dermal Biomarkers
- Augmented Reality Surgical Microscope for Improved Visualization
- Novel Hand-held Intra-oral X-ray System