The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across twelve groundbreaking drug discovery and genetic platforms. Each and every platform is accurately profiled covering the most cutting-edge technologies energizing the pharmaceutical landscape, such as stem cells, gene therapy, personalized genomics, computational biology, and non-invasive diagnostics, among others. The TOE also provides information on clinical trials for stem cells in the US.
The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE will feature disruptive technology advances in the global life sciences industry. The technologies and innovations profiled will encompass developments across genetic engineering, drug discovery and development, biomarkers, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, microbiome, disease management, as well as health and wellness among several other platforms.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Life Sciences, Health & Wellness
- Exploring the Potential of Novel Platforms in Life Sciences
- Disease-in-a-Dish Stem Cells Technology Platform
- Organs-on-a-Chip Empowering Research and Tissue Engineering
- Stemgene Therapy Revolution
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells for ALS and Diabetes
- Enabling Personalized Healthcare Insights
- Accessible Home DNA Testing
- Computational Genomics for Enhanced Wellness Insights
- Novel Microbiome Therapeutics
- Pioneering Non-Invasive Diagnostic Platform
- Regulatory Approval for a Over-the-counter Hearing Aid
- Senhance™ Platform to Penetrate the US and EU Markets
- Neutralizing Cytokine Release Syndrome with Stem Cells
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Relations
- Stem Cells Clinical Trials by Type and Phase in the United States
- Industry Relations
- Regional Practice Leaders and Innovation Experts