This Genetic Technology TOE encompasses recent advances in oncolytic viral platforms, while outlining the overall impact of gene therapy. Furthermore, this TOE covers the overview, technological capabilities, IP trends, clinical trial snapshot, and strategic insights for Sagetis Biotech.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Oncolytic Viruses
- Gene Therapy - Overall Impact and Opportunity Leverage
- VIROSHIELD™ Platform Technology
- Oncolytic Virus Innovation Scouting
- VIROSHIELD™ Platform: Approaches and Features
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Sagetis Biotech’s VIROSHIELD™ Platform
- Key Contacts