This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in bioplastics and aquaculture farming. The TOE also focuses on the development of various innovative and sustainable processes that utilize renewable feed stock for the generation of bioplastics. This enables the reduction of greenhouse gases and also has a positive impact on human health and environment. Additionally, the TOE also talks about innovative aquaculture farming techniques, which are based on molecular genetics and recirculation systems that can help in conserving energy and water used in the farming systems. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on eco-friendly and sustainable personal care products.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Keywords: Recirculation aquaculture systems, bioplastics, eco-friendly packaging, marine enrichment diet, molecular genetics
Table of Contents
1. Recent Developments in Aquaculture Farms, Eco-friendly Packaging, and Bioplastics
- Natural Enrichment Diets Using Patented Technology for Marine Species
- Methane-based Bioplastics Utilized in Various Packaging and Industrial Applications
- Molecular Genetics and Recirculation-based Technologies Used in Salmon Aquaculture Systems
- Proprietary Recyclable and Compostable Packaging Materials for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Eco-friendly Diapers and Personal Care Products for Kids
- Industry Contacts