This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with virus-fighting genes and composite coatings. It also focuses on innovations in human-machine interactions, driver assistance systems, and battery electrolyte manufactured from post-combustion carbon dioxide.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Virus-fighting Genes, Composite Coatings, Human-machine Interactions, Driver Assistance Systems, and Batteries
- Unlocking the Secret of Virus-fighting Gene
- Electrospinning Method for Developing Composite Coatings Using Nanodiamond and Polymers
- Eliminating the Need for Text in Human-machine Interactions
- Recognizing Driver Distractions Using Deep Learning Technology
- Battery Electrolyte Made from Post-combustion Carbon Dioxide