The automotive manufacturing industry is one of the most important industries on the planet, supporting travel for hundreds of millions of people across the world. With many market leading companies becoming household names and the most successful companies becoming some of the most recognizable brands, breaking into the market is difficult but incredibly rewarding and lucrative.
- The largest country by both value and volume is Germany.
- The market consists of car, motorcycle and truck manufacturing, with car manufacturing the most dominant segment by a considerable margin.
- The Czech Republic is the most productive nation in the group.
- Identifies the size of the region/group as a whole, in both volume and value terms, from 2010-22.
- Identifies the size of the industries in each individual country, in both volume and value terms, from 2010-22.
- Details the segments that make up the market, and their relative sizes.
- Provides both historical performance data and forecast data for each segment, on both a regional and country level, from 2010-22.
- Details the most productive nations in each region/group in 2017.
- Provides a breakdown of the market leaders in each country.
- How large is the automotive manufacturing industry by volume?
- How large is the automotive manufacturing industry by value?
- How is the automotive manufacturing industry segmented?
- How have these segments performed over time?
- How is the automotive manufacturing indsutry expected to perform in the future?
- How high is productivity in each country's automotive manufacturing industry?
- Who are the market leaders?