World health is improving and people are living longer than ever before, yet many challenges remain and future threats are becoming more serious. Non-communicable diseases are a significant threat, with the onset heightened by lifestyle factors such as lack of exercise, poor diet, and stress. As such, healthcare costs are soaring, which is in turn generating demand for products targeted at improving health and preventing disease.
"TrendSights Analysis 2018: Disease Management" addresses a conscious need to prevent the risk of disease, manage symptoms once disease arises and improve overall health.
- Growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases is driving demand for functional products targeted at improving health and preventing the likelihood of disease.
- Rising concern about the spread of infectious communicable disease places growing emphasis on hygiene, and products that minimize the spread of germs.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the role of concerns for infection and disease in and out of the home in shaping consumers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Discover how personalized wellbeing offerings can boost consumer interest.
Table of Contents1. Trend Snapshot
2. What is Disease Management?
3. Why is Disease Management important?
4. Who is driving Disease Management?
5. How Can Disease Management be capitalized on?
6. What Next in Disease Management?
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: