Having identified huge untapped potential in the children's beverages market in China, Austrian brand Twist and Drink established itself in the country in 2016. The brand effectively used social media to enhance its visibility and promote its products. The products' selling features coupled with colorful, fun packaging have played a key role in the success of the brand.
Twist and Drink has successfully tapped into the Chinese market, acquiring thousands of followers within six months of launching marketing campaigns on social media. Its products appeal to parents and children alike, helping it become a hit.
- Twist and Drink capitalized on European origin to appeal to discerning Chinese parents who had lost trust in local brands.
- The brand has run an integrated digital marketing strategy, leveraging the most popular social media apps in China - WeChat and Weibo - to connect with its target audience and boost its presence in the market.
- Twist and Drink is a perfect example that showed how important it is to create the right balance between kids' choices and parents' concerns with children's products.
Reasons to Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Introduction
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Twist and Drink
- Dreh und Trink