This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in probiotic therapy, bio-based solvents, and bioethanol-based diesel engines. The TOE also focuses on technological innovations in biofuels for use in different industries.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Keywords: Superbug, carinata, alginate, SOLVONK4, percholrates, acetogen, bioethanol, probiotics, antibiotics.
1. Developments in Industrial Bioprocessing and Biotechnology
- Encapsulated Probiotic Bacteria to Tackle Superbugs
- Mustard Oil-based Alternative Airline Fuel
- Bio-based Solvent for Textile and Industrial Use
- Transforming Industrial Emissions into Jet Biofuels
- Advances in Development of Bioethanol Powered Diesel Engine
- Industry Contacts