This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with superlubricants and low cost fuel cells. It also focuses on innovations in natural hazard monitoring systems, genetic disease treatment, and oncology.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Advancements in Superlubricants, Fuel Cells, Natural Hazard Monitoring Systems, Genetic Disease Treatment, and Oncology
- Advancements in Superlubricants, Fuel Cells, Natural Hazard Monitoring Systems, Genetic Disease Treatment, and Oncology
- Superlubricity to Reduce Wear and Energy Loss
- Low-cost Methane Powered Fuel Cells
- Machine Learning-based Natural Hazard Monitoring System
- Novel Treatment Approach for Genetic Diseases
- Advancing Next-generation Sequencing Insights for Oncology