This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with semiconductors and corrosion resistant coatings. It also focuses on innovations in deep learning, coatings for marine applications, and artificial intelligence.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Semiconductors, Coatings, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Using Pressure to Alter Semiconductor Properties
- Biocide-free Coatings for Marine Applications
- Nano-laminated Alloy Coatings for Corrosion Resistance
- Operative Skill Assessment in Surgical Videos Using Deep Learning
- Using AI to Determine the Authenticity of News Materials by Classifying Accuracy and Bias