1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Pipeline Therapy Data Presented at EULAR 2018.
Questions topics -
- Opinion on abatacept failing to achieve its primary endpoint in its Phase III LN trial
- Views on the Phase III safety data for abatacept in LN
- Expectations regarding abatacept’s future development in lupus
- Opinion on ustekinumab’s ability to achieve partial improvements using SLEDAI-2K Responder Index-50
- Views on ustekinumab’s Phase III trial design
- Views on the absence of safety endpoints in the Phase III ustekinumab trial in SLE
- Perception of etanercept’s efficacy in discoid lupus erythematosus
- Opinion on etanercept’s safety data from the Phase II TARGET-DLE trial
- While most KOLs agreed that abatacept’s future in LN is uncertain, half of the KOLs highlighted that the drug has potential in lupus arthritis
- Most KOLs highlighted that SLEDAI-2K Responder Index-50 data supports ustekinumab use in SLE
- While most KOLs flagged that etanercept may exacerbate lupus features, half of the KOLs highlighted that etanercept has potential in lupus.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our Lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Aug 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Pipeline Therapy Data Presented at EULAR 2018
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: