Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
Sugar substitutes are majorly used in the form of sorbitol, tagatose, and aspartame saccharine in the health care and food & beverage industry. The African region is famous for its indigenous plant, known as Arruva, Monatin, which is reportedly 3,000 times sweeter than table sugar, and contains no carbohydrates. This plant is being used by the coca-cola company as an alternative for sugar.
Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
Sweet substitute market can be segmented on the basis of type and application. By type, the market is further segmented into high-intensity sweeteners, low-intensity sweeteners and high fructose syrup. The application areas are food & beverage and health & personal care.
Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Regional Market Analysis
Middle East and Africa sugar substitute market is segmented as South Africa, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and rest of Middle East and Africa. UAE market is the fastest growing region.
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017 - Coca-Cola will launch a new coke variant in the market in 2018, which is sweetened only with stevia.
Major Players: Cargill Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Roquette Freres S.A., PureCircle Ltd., Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporation, and JK Sucralose Incorporation, among others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimates sheet (in Excel).
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service Team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Scope of the Study
2. Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness-Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Dynamics
4. Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 High Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.2 Low Intensity Sweeteners
4.1.3 High Fructose Syrup
4.2 By Application Type
22.214.171.124 Dairy and Frozen Foods
4.2.3 Health and Personal Care
5. Sugar Substitute Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size in USD million, 2018-2023)
5.1 Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.1 South Africa Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.2 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
5.1.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Size (2018 - 2023)
6. Middle East and Africa Sugar Substitute Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Cargill Incorporated
7.2 Tate & Lyle PLC
7.3 E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
7.4 Roquette Freres S.A.
7.5 PureCircle Ltd.
7.6 Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
7.7 Archer Daniels Midland Company
7.8 MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated
7.9 Ingredion Incorporation
7.10 JK Sucralose Incorporation
- Cargill Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Roquette Freres S.A.
- PureCircle Ltd.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated
- Ingredion Incorporation
- JK Sucralose Incorporation