Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Dynamics
The rice protein industry act as a platform for waste utilization-rice bran from polishing process is gradually diverted for the production of value-added products, protein is one of them. Companies in plant protein market has witnessed the surge in the sales of ‘better for you’ functional drinks and fortified products. The rice protein based products are also expected to be marketed as non-allergenic alternative to soy protein and as a suitable ingredient in hypoallergenic infant formulas. Consumers have displayed greater awareness for the health benefits of plant-based proteins. This trend has prompted the Middle East & Africa market for rice protein which exhibits lactose-free and hypoallergenic traits.
Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Segmentation
Rice protein isolates are preferred over rice protein concentrates and account for major share owing to their minimum carbohydrate and fat content and maximum protein content. Rice protein isolate are generally employed for achieving functional benefits such as improved nutritional quality, dough properties, cooking quality, and microstructure of rice noodles. The functional foods in particular the dietary supplements are emerging as one of the leading application areas of rice protein in Middle East & Africa market as manufacturers are embracing blending approach for plant protein based products.
Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Regional Analysis
The rice protein market is led by South Africa & United Arab Emirates due to shifting inclination towards vegan and vegetarian population. The growing demand for natural and organic ingredients based food & beverage products is anticipated to propel the rice protein market growth in the other Middle Eastern & African countries during the forecast period.
Competitive Landscape of Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market
Major Players: RiceBran Technologies, Axiom Foods, AIDP Inc., Shafi Gluco Chem Pvt., Ltd, and Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst supports, along with the Market Estimates sheet (in Excel).
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service Team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Scope of the Market
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Phases
1.4 Study Deliverables
2. Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Insights
2.1 Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Overview
2.2 Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Trends
2.3 Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
2.3.1 Degree of Competitive Rivalry
2.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
2.3.5 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3. Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Dynamics
3.1 Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Drivers
3.2 Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Restraints
3.3 Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Opportunities
4. Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Segmentation
4.1 By Product Type
4.1.1 Rice Protein Isolates
4.1.2 Rice Protein Concentrates
4.2 By Application Type
4.2.1 Food Ingredients
126.96.36.199 Energy and Sports drink
188.8.131.52 Meat Analogues
184.108.40.206 Bakery & Confectionery
4.2.2 Dietary Supplements
4.2.3 Animal Feed
5. Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Regional Analysis
5.1 Middle East & Africa
5.1.1 South Africa Rice Protein Market
5.1.2 United Arab Emirates Rice Protein Market
5.1.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market
6. Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Middle East & Africa Rice Protein Market Company Profile
7.1 Axiom Foods
7.2 AIDP Inc.
7.3 Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd.
7.4 Golden Grain Group Ltd.
7.5 RiceBran Technologies
7.6 Shafi Gluco Chem Pvt., Ltd
7.7 Pure Foods Company LLC
7.8 Top Health Ingredients Inc.
- Axiom Foods
- AIDP Inc.
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co., Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Ltd.
- RiceBran Technologies
- Shafi Gluco Chem Pvt., Ltd
- Pure Foods Company LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.