"Quarterly Equipment and Services Deals Review - Q3 2018", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the equipment and services oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from a proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the equipment and services oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the market
- Analysis of M&As in the equipment and services oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top buyers in the oil and gas equipment and services industry.
1.1. List of Tables
1.2. List of Figures
2. Sector Highlights
3. Mergers and Acquisitions - Americas
4. Mergers and Acquisitions - Europe, Middle East, and Africa
5. Mergers and Acquisitions - Asia-Pacific
6.4. Secondary Research
6.5. Contact Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Top Equipment and Services Oil and Gas Americas Transactions in Q3 2018
Table 2: Equipment and Services Oil and Gas Americas Rumored M&A in Q3 2018
Table 3: Top Equipment and Services Oil and Gas EMEA Transactions in Q3 2018
Table 4: Top Equipment and Services Oil and Gas APAC Transactions in Q3 2018
List of Figures
Figure 1: Equipment and Services M&A Deal Value and Count
Figure 2: Equipment and Services Oil and Gas Regional Deal Share and Value in Q3 2018
Figure 3: Equipment and Services Oil and Gas Americas Deal Value and Count
Figure 4: Equipment and Services Oil and Gas EMEA Deal Value and Count
Figure 5: Equipment and Services Oil and Gas APAC Deal Value and Count