"AI and analytics software systems provide data insights and intelligence that are set to drive the 'fourth industrial revolution', but growth in spending on these tools is slow in the telecoms industry."
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific analytics software systems and related services for 2017. It provides details of how spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. We also assess which vendors are leading in the analytics software systems market for the telecoms industry, and provide profiles of the leaders and their challengers.
This market share report provides:
- detailed market share data for the AI and analytics software systems market overall, as well as three sub-segments:
- revenue assurance and fraud managment
- business analytics
- network analytics
- a summary of key developments in the market overall and in each sub-segment
- detailed profiles of 22 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Dimension Data
- Hewlettt Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
- iConnectiv (Ericsson)