"The video and identity platforms market is forecast to grow from USD4.7 billion in 2017 to USD5.4 billion in 2022, increasing at a CAGR of 2.9%."
Revenue growth in the video and identity platforms (VIP) market will be driven by the increasing number of 5G/LTE/IoT subscribers and the rising volume of video traffic, as well as shifts in the pay-TV market to IP-based and OTT video services. Automation through network function virtualisation (NFV) and cloud-native solutions and 5G deployments will drive growth for both VIP sub-segments (video management and delivery (VDM) and subscriber data management (SDM)).
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending video and identity platforms software market, split into:
- two main application sub-segments: video management and delivery (VMD) and subscriber data management (SDM), including identity management (IdM); the report also includes data relating to telecoms application servers (TAS)
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- three telecoms services: mobile, IoT and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the video and identity platforms market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the key trends and factors that will affect the video andidentity platforms software market during 2018–2022?
- What are the growth rates in each of the sub-segments?
- What are the regional factors that will drive growth?
- What should vendors do to exploit new business opportunities?
- How will professional services for video and identity platforms perform during the forecast period?
- What are the major drivers and inhibitors that will influence CSP spending on video and identity platforms?
Who Should Read this Report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for growth.
- Professional services vendors that want to understand the growth opportunities over the next 5 years.
- CSPs that are planning network and digital transformation journeys and want to identify the key areas of investment in video and identity services.