"Retailing in Austria, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Austria retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Austria retail industry.
Austrian retail sales are estimated to increase from €73.4 billion in 2017 to €84.9 billion by 2022 with CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022. Retail sales in the country are strengthening, supported by rising disposable income and growing international trade. Also, various international retailers are planning to expand their presence in the country due to increasing private consumption and positive consumer sentiments.
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
- Increasing private consumption and retailers expansions boost retail sales
- Rising disposable income and growing tourism will boost retail sales
- Electricals to register fastest growth between 2017 and 2022
- Food & grocery is the largest sector
- Growing demand for smartphones & home appliances bodes well for electricals growth
- While hypermarkets is the largest channel, online retail is producing the fastest growth
- Changing consumer behaviour and attractive prices drive sales through online.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Austria retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Austria retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of ContentsKey Findings
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Clothing & footwear
Food & grocery
Health & beauty
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Sport 2000
- Peek & Cloppenburg
- Kastner & Öhler
- Red Zac
- Gewusst Wie