This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers innovations on two-coat systems for steel structures made using polyaspartic technology, surface protection coatings for concrete sewage pipes, release coatings for porous substrates such as paper, biodegradable edible film coatings with antimicrobial properties for preserving seafood, and technical coatings for improving surface roughness and porosity of additive manufactured parts.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Polyurethane, Surface Protection, Release Profile, Edible Film, and Technical Coatings
- Recent Innovations in Coatings
- Two-coat System for Coating Steel
- Surface Protection Coatings for Concrete Sewage Pipes
- Release Coating for Porous Paper
- Edible Film Coating for Killing Pathogens on Seafood
- Technical Coatings for Additive Manufacturing
- Key Contacts
- Industry Interactions