This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends associated with quantum computing and 3D printing for electronic circuitry. It also focuses on innovations in underwater robots and artificial intelligence.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Quantum Computing, 3D Printing, Robots, and Artificial Intelligence
- Advancements in Quantum Computing, 3D Printing, Robots, and Artificial Intelligence
- Qubit Processors Accelerating the Quantum Supremacy Paradigm
- 3D Printing Micro-components
- Underwater Robot to Explore Coastal Waters
- Rendering Synthetic 3D Worlds by Training AI Models on Real-world Videos
- AI-based Image Generation of 3D Models with Shape and Texture Editing