This issue of High Tech Materials TOE presents analyst perspectives on emerging opportunities for graphene oxide. The TOE is focused on various applications such as filtration, membranes, sensors, lubricants, aerogels, and composites. It also covers IP trends analysis and key applications of graphene oxide.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and nonwoven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Keywords: Graphene oxide, membranes, filtration, lubricants, aerogels, composites, sensors
1. Introduction to Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Oxide: Oxidized Product of Graphite Characterized by Monolayer Flakes
- China and South Korea are Hotspots of Research Activities in Graphene Oxide
- Electronics, Sensors, Composites, and Filtration are the Key Application Sectors of Focus
2. Innovations on Graphene Oxide
- Graphene Oxide-based Membranes for Filtration and Graphene Oxide-based Sensors
- Development of Graphene Oxide-based Lubricants, Aerogels, and Composites
- Summary of Findings