This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in biodegradable plastics, biodegradable lamps, and bioplastic formulation. The TOE also focuses on development of bionic mushrooms. Additionally, the TOE talks about an innovative biofuel that can serve as a replacement for diesel.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Developments in Biodegradable Plastics, Biodegradable Lamp, Bioplastic Formulation, Bionic Mushroom and Biofuels
- Chemical Agent to Decompose Plastic Waste at a Predetermined Date
- Biodegradable Lamp Derived from Castor Oil
- Alternative Bioplastic Formulation Improves Plastic Strength
- Bionic Mushrooms that can Produce Electricity
- Biofuels from Algae as an Alternative to Diesel
- Industry Contacts