This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in a series of developments associated with microbiome research and an intelligent system for movie recommendations. It also focuses on innovations in self-healing coatings, superhydrophobic coatings, and nanomaterials.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Keywords: Microbiome, micelles-based coatings, superhydrophobic coatings, nanomaterials, self-healing coatings
1. Advancements in Microbiome Research, Sentiment Analysis, Self-healing Coatings, Superhydrophobic Coatings, and Nanomaterials
- Evaluating Microbiome for Skin Health
- Movie Recommendation System Using Sentiment Analysis
- Development of Micelles-based, Self-healing, Corrosion Inhibitor Coating
- Titanium Dioxide/Oleic Acid-based Nanocomposite Superhydrophobic Coatings
- Silver and Gold Doped ZnO Nanomaterials Synthesis by Combustion Method