1h Free Analyst TimeTelcos’ Managed Security Services Market Opportunity in Europe
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The Managed Security Services (MSS) market size in Europe is expected to grow by a CAGR of 9.9% between 2017-2022, rising from US$24.5 billion in 2017 to US$39.3 billion in 2022. From a global perspective Europe is expected to maintain its place as the second largest region throughout the forecast period, expanding at a relatively strong growth rate.
Telcos in Europe, especially in Western Europe, have a relatively well-developed Managed Security Services (MSS) offering, given their strong network management skills, cloud infrastructure and growing relationships with enterprises.
Telcos have an inherent advantage in offering Managed Security Services (MSS). Infrastructure security services tend to be closer to a telco’s traditional B2B offerings. In addition, telcos are able to leverage their in-house network security expertise, gained by managing their own telecom networks, to launch Managed Security Services (MSS) targeting different enterprise segments. Many European telcos have teamed up with global security platform vendors, software giants and other telcos to respond to the growing number of cyber security threats.
There is potential for telcos to capitalize on the opportunity in applications security by leveraging their in-country sales channels and staff, customer relationships, and knowledge of local market dynamics. In order to gain a strategic advantage and market expertise, telcos could seek out and develop partnerships with a globally-renowned security vendor.
"Telcos’ Managed Security Services Market Opportunity in Europe" a new Telecom Insider Report, provides an executive-level overview of the Managed Security Services (MSS) opportunity in Europe. It analyses key trends and delivers insights into the Managed Security Services (MSS) market opportunity for telcos.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Taxonomy and Market Context: this section provides a framework, definition, and service value of MSS in the region.
- Telcos’ MSS Market Opportunity: this section analyses the MSS market size and forecast and the MSS market opportunity for telcos in Europe.
- Key Findings and Recommendations: this section consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for telcos in the MSS market.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Europe's MSS market trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the MSS opportunities for telcos in Europe.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in Europe's evolving MSS market.
Table of ContentsList of Exhibits
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context
Managed Security Services (MSS) Definition
MSS Value Chain
Section 2: Telcos’ MSS Market Opportunity
Europe MSS Market Size in a Global Context
Europe MSS Market Size by Vertical and Business Size
Europe MSS Opportunity in Applications Security
Europe MSS Opportunity in Infrastructure Security
Europe MSS Opportunity in Cyber Security
Section 3: Key Findings and Recommendations
Key Findings and Recommendations
Acronyms and Definitions
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: MSS Framework
Exhibit 2: Telcos Managed Security Services Value Chain, Europe
Exhibit 3: Global MSS Revenue Forecast US$ Billions, 2017 and 2022
Exhibit 4: MSS Revenue by Vertical US$ Millions, Europe, 2017 and 2022
Exhibit 5: MSS Revenue By Business Size US$ Millions, Europe, 2017 and 2022
Exhibit 6: Europe Telco MSS Opportunity in Applications Security
Exhibit 7: Europe Telco MSS Opportunity in Infrastructure Security
Exhibit 8: Europe Telco MSS Opportunity in Cyber Security
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Deutsche Telecom