This report analyses the zero-rated and service-based pricing offers that have been launched by mobile operators around the world. It is based on a selection of case studies that offer a comparison between the different approaches taken by leading operators.
This report answers the following questions:
- What are the zero-rating and service-based pricing activities of telecoms operators worldwide?
- What are the different approaches taken by operators to offering zero-rating and service-based pricing in terms of service type, partnerships, data allowances and eligibility?
- Why are operators implementing zero-rating and service-based pricing?
- How have these offers contributed to operators’ performance?
- Globe (Philippines)
- Indosat (Indonesia)
- Optus (Australia)
- SKT (South Korea)
- Telekom Deutschland (Germany)
- Telkomsel (Indonesia)
- Turkcell (Turkey)
- U Mobile (Malaysia)
- Vodafone (pan-Europe)