Objectives of the Presentation
- How to respond to a customer who is bargaining with you?
- How to approach a customer who is using abusive language?
- How to say 'No' to a customer?
- How to not take the negativity personally?
- How to be kind, helpful and show care/empathy in the difficult situation?
- How to control anger and listen to the difficult customer?
- How to tackle when the customer wants to speak with the supervisor/manager?
- How to gain customer's confidence and take control of the situation?
Getting angry customers to back down and handling your own speech while interacting with them can be very overwhelming. How do you comeback when a customer is being manipulative, over demanding or aggressive? How to regain the control of this difficult situation? How to keep yourself from becoming upset and unraveled when dealing with irate or unreasonable customers?
In this session, you'll learn techniques to deal with those particularly frustrating behaviors and take back the control of the situation. You will also learn to respond to them with the right attitude and turn that angry customer into a satisfied and loyal/valued ally by creating a trust worthy interaction. It's a win-win for both!
The CEOs Coach ,
David Rohlander, Inc
David's passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professionally. That's why he wrote, "The CEO Code," a Best Seller on AMAZON. That success resulted in Penguin/Alpha Books asking David to write "IDIOT'S GUIDES: Management Skills" released in December 2014.
David has "been there & done that" in the military, academia and business. His experience and expertise enable him to deliver for you:
IMPACT - When you survive bullets and missiles on 208 combat missions as a USAF fighter pilot it gives you an edge, a focus and a "can do" attitude.
RELEVANCE - Understanding people comes from knowledge, (MBA in Finance, grad work with Peter Drucker and years of university teaching.) Experience (Merrill Lynch, built three companies and coaching CEOs and executives.) Expertise (perpetual student, disciplined listener and professional speaking for over 30 years + lots of practice.)
RESULTS - 85% of David's new business comes from referrals. There is no higher tribute a client can give than to refer a friend or colleague. He is dedicated to getting you great results and believes that is the best marketing he could possibly do.
- Customer service representatives
- Retail & Sales professionals
- Call center associates
- Front desk associates
- Hospitality workers
- All employees who interact with customers
- Managers/supervisors who oversee employees that interact with customers