The latest issue of Advanced MedTech TOE profiles innovations spanning the breadth of the medical technologies industry. Some of these innovations have been sourced from the digital health space, such as a patient engagement platform to optimize clinical outcomes, and an Internet-delivered cognitive behavioral therapy solution. Other innovations include a hemostatic wound care product, smart inhalers, and tissue ablation solutions.
This edition also profiles the novel use of artificial intelligence algorithms for medical imaging and diagnosis innovations spanning the breadth of the medical technologies industry. Some of these innovations have been sourced from the digital health space, such as a patient engagement platform to optimize clinical outcomes, and an internet-delivered cognitive behavioral therapy solution, there are innovations include hemostatic wound care product, smart inhalers and tissue ablation solutions. This edition also profiles the novel use of artificial intelligence algorithms for medical imaging and diagnosis.
The Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in the Advanced Medical Technologies Industry
- Rapid Chitosan-based Hemostatic Solution
- FDA-approved Digital Inhaler with Built-in Sensors
- Pocket-sized Device for Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Using Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Analysis
- Comprehensive Solution for Embolic Protection during Cardiac Procedures
- Orthopedic Placement through Single-use Digital Electronic Depth Gauge
- Patient Engagement Platform to Reduce Variability in Cost & Clinical Outcomes
- Inhaler Releasing Medical-grade Cannabis for Treating Epilepsy
- Water-based Tissue Ablation for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Therapy
- Internet-delivered Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Mental Health
- Novel Powered Orthotics for Upper Limb Rehabilitation
- Hybrid PET/CT Scanner for Precision Medical Diagnosis
- Database of Key Industry Participants